The Seven Secrets to Help You Select Your Perfect Bridal Gown
A wedding is a beautiful event where two people are united by taking vows to be together and for each other for the rest of their lives. The bride and groom enters into wedded union believing that it will last forever. They want to share their happiness with others through the wedding celebrate. This is why most brides (and grooms) make that extra effort in ensuring that the wedding is as memorable as possible. Today, we focus on one aspect (of many) aspects that requires thought and consideration - that is, the selection of the bridal gown.
1. The complexion of the bride is the most important point to consider when choosing the bridal gown. Women who are on the fairer side should wear dark colors while women who are more on the dusky, tanned or dark side should use light colors, pastels are nice. This is because a contrast in the color of the bridal gown tends to enhance the beauty of the bride.
2. Another point to look out for when choosing the wedding gown is to choose a gown that matches the color of the bridegroom’s attire and your hairstyle. This is because since both of you will be the center of the show, it proves to be wiser on your part to collaborate your colors so that you look both harmonious and stand out from the crowd. In addition to this, the color of the bridal gown has to match the jewelry you intend to wear for the wedding.
3. Of course, your budget is an important factor in choosing your wedding gown. If you have a tight budget, make sure that you first allocate a certain amount of money for the bridal gown and choose the gown that falls within this range. However if you have money to spend, you can always go in for any designer wear. There is a huge collection of designer wear available for you to choose from in malls and designer stores.
4. Instead of choosing a plain bridal gown, you can make your gown more special by choosing wedding gowns having traditional wedding embellishments. Examples of such embellishments are a bell shaped skirt with a lace skirting or perhaps a modern wedding gown made of satin and decorated with lots of frills. It is up to you to choose the right bridal gown for the wedding.
5. If you are having a theme wedding, you will also have to keep the theme in mind when choosing the bridal gown. This is because different theme weddings call for different types of bridal gowns. It will not look right wearing a modern fitting bridal gown at a traditional church wedding; so keep this point in mind when choosing your bridal gown.
6. If you find it a bit difficult choosing your bridal gown, you could use suggestions from friends and family. This is because some bridal gowns may look great on a magazine, but will not look good on you. In fact, if you can afford it you could contact a consultant who will be able to decide which gown fits your body and age.
7. Take the fabric of the bridal gown into consideration when choosing your bridal gown. It is better to wear light weight clothes in summer while silk or satin are preferable for winter season. Choose necklines that suit your figure too as the neckline and your jewelry are the center of attraction when you walk down the aisle.
Taking these seven tips into consideration will help you select the perfect bridal gown for your wedding. And you will surely be the center of attention in the wedding, as you should be!
Labels: Wedding Gowns